Citizen Consumer Club of our college is established for the purpose of spreading the awareness about consumer rights among all consumer segments and to help consumers get justice when affected. Citizen Consumer Club was inaugurated by Mr.K.Murugan, Advocate, and High Court on 13-07-2011 in the presence of Principal Dr.Kamalabalakrishnan and CCC Coordinator A.Shanthi, Staff members and Students.
- To spread awareness on consumer rights amongst all consumer segments to students.
- To emerge as the best citizen consumer club at State Level adjudged by the Commissioner of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection through the State Government to Government of India
- To enable students understand fundamental rights of citizen and make them realize and learn the fundamental duties of a good citizen.
- To inject knowledge and skills relating to consumer rights among our college students and to impart knowledge on product standards, product quality and about markets.
- To make them aware of laws enacted for protection/welfare of consumers and enforcement authorities concerned.
- To build a base of enlightened citizen consumer as the foundation of future India.
- Bring awareness and realization about duties and responsibilities as Citizen of India.