- Applicants can obtain their application form and prospectus on all working days from the college office.
- Candidates who wish to receive their application by post may send their request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope(10x4 inches) to -
Annai Violet Arts & Science College,
53, Menambedu, Ambattur, Chennai-53
- Students who wish to apply for more than one course should provide separate forms.
- The filled-in application should be submitted to the principal.
- Attested xerox copies for the following documents are to be enclosed with the application-
- HSC - Higher Secondary Course Certificate (3 Copies)
- SSLC - Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the previously studied Institution (3 Copies)
- Conduct Certificate from the previous Institution.
- Community Certificate (For BC/MBC/SC/ST) (3Copies)
- Certificate of Physical Fitness from a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Three self-addressed envelopes.
- Twelve passport size photographs.
The candidate for admission should have passed the +2 or equivalent examination in the respective subjects.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Examination must submit an eligibility certificate from the Registrar, University of Madras and the course of study certificate issued by the Principal of the Institution previously attended.
- Candidates who wish to send their completed application forms by post are advised to send them through registered post with acknowledgment due.
- Incomplete & inaccurate applications will not be considered.
- Selected candidates will be provided with admission slips and will be required to pay the fees immediately.
- During the time of admission, all original certificates will be retained in the college until the completion of the course. Hence students are advised to take sufficient xerox copies of all the certificates before submitting the originals to the college.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- If a student wishes to leave the college at any time before the completion of the course, he or she will have to pay the entire fees for the whole course.